SEO Services and Content Writing
Are you ready to upscale your blog content with search engine optimized (SEO) strategies but not sure how?
I’m Catherine, an SEO content writer, and analytics specialist. I love analyzing Google Analytics, researching and writing SEO-driven content, and helping fellow bloggers’ content be found in SERPs (search engine results pages).
I have been creating and optimizing my own sites since 2018 and soaking everything there is to know about SEO in the meantime. Through implementing SEO, I have been able to generate up to 80% of my traffic organically.
If you don’t have time to invest in learning SEO or writing high-quality blog content, let me help you so you can focus on the parts of your business you enjoy.
Let me save you time and gain new leads with optimized content so you can focus on the parts of your business you do best.
Take a look below at my results for yourself:
Written in 2019, these results are shown in 2021, demonstrating the long-term results you can get with Search Engine Optimization of your content.
In this image, you can see that 2 years after writing the content, I have two posts on the first page of Google ranking for the given keywords ‘become an Arbonne consultant’. These are the first results external from Arbonne’s main website.
For content written in 2019, it still has the ability to be used as a featured snippet by Google helping it to be seen by more people.
If you would like ongoing monthly support with increasing your leads and sales using blog content and implementing SEO, take a look at the service packages I offer below:
The Content Creator
For SEO content researched, written, and edited for your blog so you can focus on the parts of your business you enjoy:
- keyword research completed for each post using KeySearch to help establish content ideas your posts will rank for
- optimized content written for you in Google Docs. You choose the word count from 500-2000words per post and how many per month
- content is edited and formatted to include headings, a meta description, bullets, and a call to action
- links adding to interlink your previously published content
- links to your shop and/or Facebook group
Prices start from £50 per month
Happy creating content for your site but not sure how to understand Google Analytics or what your audience wants to read? This is the package for you. A monthly report including:
- who your audience is
- monthly page views and sessions
- behaviour i.e. the pages your audience are visiting
- Traffic source e.g. Google, Facebook, etc
- list of your top ten pages and traffic
- suggested keywords based on your top-performing pages to drive more traffic
- suggested opt-in ideas for your highest viewed pages
£75 per month
For bloggers who want to create their own content but don’t want to upload, edit, and schedule it on their site:
- Editing and scheduling new content
- Formatting headings
- Adding keywords and meta descriptions
- Adding provided affiliate links
- Checking nofollow / sponsored tags
- Adding alt text and descriptions for images
- interlinking content
- updating old content
Prices start from £300 per month
I also offer the following support that can be added onto the above monthly packages, or purchased as one-time support:
- Pinterest Graphics
- Content Planner
- Keyword Research
- Content Audit for your blog
- Email opt-in creation
If you would like to have a chat about any of the services I offer, please fill in the contact form below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org